Thursday, June 4, 2009

Adieu, Jonathan

How time flies. 6 months have gone by since I first joined the ministry and was introduced to an "asshole" by the name of Jonathan Ng. In all honesty, I have always been guilty of stereotyping people from RJC as jerks after my many interactions with them in life. Well, I guess Geok Wah's splendid introduction didn't do you much favour as well. Right.

But as fate would have it, you turned out to be one of my most truthful friends. And most importantly, a friend in need. Even though you always poked fun at me, it was in good fun and you were always a great company. I'm sure your presence will also be missed by Shandy, Elaine, Qiu Rong, Geok Wah and many others.

Hope we can meet up again soon after our trip to Bintan.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavours!

No comments: